• Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Something tells me we may have to make more of these next time :)

236 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 3
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
Stammi
says

^ definitely. :)

And by the way: I was under the first 50, but didn’t received an Email yet… :P

1395 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 6
  • Community Superstar
  • Super Copyright Ninja
graphic4444
says

hey count me in – thanks… I’m just learning how to play thx to rocksmith… great idea envato

4 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • India
DhruvS
says

I want! :D

1058 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
+7 more
jhunger
says

Absolutely – count me in if they’re still available!

3535 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
+13 more
sevenspark
says

I’m sure I’m too late (that’s what I get for taking a break over Thanksgiving ;) ) but count me in if you ever get this far on the list – my Taylor acoustic looks good with green accessories :P

2627 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
+11 more
ThemeProvince
says

I still use my Audiojungle guitar picks I won. They are so awesome. :D

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

UPDATE !

Out of the first 50 requests, only 43 people got back to me. So it must be true, you can’t even give free stuff away. ;) So I have just contacted the NEXT 7 people on the list. They have until Wednesday to respond. I’ll keep returning to the order of everyone’s requests in this thread until all 50 are gone.

Meanwhile, first batch of guitar picks will be mailed out on Monday morning due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US last week. I think they’re going to hate me at the post office as I think they’ll want to weigh each letter before mailing them out throughout the entire world! ;)

Amazing to see where everyone lives, guitar picks are being sent out to countries including Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Australia, Vietnam, Kenya and India! How cool is that?!

1620 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+13 more
PatrikL
Envato team
says
scottwills said
UPDATE !

Out of the first 50 requests, only 43 people got back to me. So it must be true, you can’t even give free stuff away. ;) So I have just contacted the NEXT 7 people on the list. They have until Wednesday to respond. I’ll keep returning to the order of everyone’s requests in this thread until all 50 are gone.

Meanwhile, first batch of guitar picks will be mailed out on Monday morning due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US last week. I think they’re going to hate me at the post office as I think they’ll want to weigh each letter before mailing them out throughout the entire world! ;)

Amazing to see where everyone lives, guitar picks are being sent out to countries including Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Australia, Vietnam, Kenya and India! How cool is that?!

Don’t forget Sweden :D But yeah, that’s pretty cool actually :)

by
by
by
by
by
by