1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rbN_ says

I imagine everybody thinking of funny jokes for 20 minutes straight.

2 days later: You got trolled.

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I imagine everybody thinking of funny jokes for 20 minutes straight.

I did but found nothing :)

499 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems says

I will post a non-funny reason…

Single dad = need some distraction :)

And finally my funny joke: http://vimeo.com/65102146

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Romania
Endrew1 says

I’m the only one who search on google “jokes” ? :\

951 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

Bitch please that game sucks :P

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

quite surprised there hasn’t been more post here… guess the mailman is on strike…

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
RedwoodSoftware says

I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

I remember you like dog so i thought you would like the joke.

ps. I love bioshock

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

^ lol

1420 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

My doctor called me this morning and said, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what’s the bad news?” I asked.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That’s terrible”, I said. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I’ve been trying to contact you since yesterday.”

I would love to play the Bioshock before I die, and it sounds like that will be soon :)

212 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Located in Belgium
+3 more
Playnethemes says

Disclaimer: Dirty joke :p

Mr. Anderson wanted to get married but was wondering how he could make sure she was still a virgin. He asked his good friend.

His friend said: “It’s dead simple and you only need three things: a can of yellow paint, a can of orange paint and a shovel.”

Mr. Anderson was clueless and asked: “What do I do with those?”

His friend replied: “Before the wedding night, you paint one of your testicles yellow and the other one orange. If she says, ‘That’s the strangest pair of balls I ever saw.’, you hit her with the shovel.”

:p Good luck everyone!

by
by
by
by
by
by