I have searched the site but can’t find any clear explanation about downloading footage with the watermark so that I can preview shots with a client. I am not sure what they want and would like to show them three different shots in an edited timeline and for them to decide.
It’s fine for there to be a big watermark on the screen for security and then which ever one they pick I’d bu the license for.
Ca anyone tell me if this is possible here. It seems to be possible in audiojungle.
Yes, it is possible. When you click on the preview, the video player opens. In it, when you roll your mouse pointer over it, two icons are displayed in top-left corner. One of these is the icon for download of the watermarked footage in low resolution.
I hope this helps.
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Or before clicking preview you may just right mouse click above preview picture and do “Save target as ..”.
Best Regards, Andrey