741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

How do you like them?

I’m definitely going to use them in my new template. Thanks Envato and Turbomilk :)

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Very nice set of icons!!! I might just replace my Firefox icon :D

182 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
onedesign says

:o WoW , Very nice icons

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I love them, totally digging the redesign btw, so my day can’t be anymore good :D

Would’ve loved to see a wordpress/html/psd icon though, so they can be used in thumbnails as well :D

81 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
petshopbox says

Love em!!

I hope the set will grow.

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

I hope that in the near future the asset library will grow, so that we can use more of those beautiful items, like these icons, in our templates :)

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

nice :)

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Fraxav says

They’re really nice. And nicer is the fact you can use them for free. Btw, I don’t get the sentence “All you need is a link back to this page and you can use it in anything from personal to commercial to items for sale on ThemeForest and FlashDen”. Does it mean we can use them in other projects we’ll sell in other places or just stuff we’ll sell on themeforest and flashden?

426 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
vasilios says
They’re really nice. And nicer is the fact you can use them for free. Btw, I don’t get the sentence “All you need is a link back to this page and you can use it in anything from personal to commercial to items for sale on ThemeForest and FlashDen”. Does it mean we can use them in other projects we’ll sell in other places or just stuff we’ll sell on themeforest and flashden?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it means you can use it for ANYTHING . Personal, commercial (including stuff on the marketplaces), it doesn’t matter! All you need to do is place a link back to that page somewhere on the item you made using those icons. :)

Oh, and yes, they do rock! :D

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Fraxav says

Allright that’s what I thought. So, it’s LIKE you were the author (of course we are not), you can do whatever you want with them and just place the link?

by
by
by
by
by
by