2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Thanks to envato I just received my $20 free money to spend at graphic river into my account – I entered one of the many “giveaway” competitions around opening day and was obviously successful! Yah!

Anyone else here win $20?

Thanks again envato!

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
realpix says

Yes me too i just received 20$ for graphicriver. Thank you !

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Congrats, everyone!

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

It’s weird though, because the one moment when I read abduzeedo, I had the 99th comment.. However, the next moment it was the 103th.. which sucks :P

Anyways, congrats :)

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

still haven’t used my $10 from the last giveaway lol

828 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

I’ve got my $20 too :)) And that rocks! \m/

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Got 20$, and as i remember, i wasn’t in the cut at any of the places, still got my 10$ bugs from the last giveaway, so i’ve got 30$ tu use on themeforest!

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

@DDGames, that’s cool : D

Naww, I’m jaleous! X)

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
emfeha says

Hm, strange thing happened to me. I have posted one of the first comments on tutorial9.net and I can’t access first few pages of comments… It disappeared somehow. Would like to know what happened… :(

951 posts
+3 more
Daan says
Would like to know what happened.. :(

Same here, On abduzeedo my comment was pushed down from 99 to 103..

by
by
by
by
by
by