230 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
Racoon says

I’m looking for a place with a wide selection of premium wordpress themes that are free or low cost. And my premium I mean editable graphics in their native photoshop format.

80 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says

Smashing Magazine has some great free themes in their “Freebies”-section, but I’m afraid none of them includes .psd source files.

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

There are some freebies available – but the quality is questionable. And, most of them don’t include the PSDs. I’d recommend that you just spend the ten dollars. It’s the price of a pizza. :)

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Also the word “premium” usually is only used to specify that the theme is for sale. So if you were to type “Premium Wordpress Themes” it would bring up themes for sale…

230 posts
Racoon says

Hrm.

230 posts
Racoon says

There is no theme I like here, so I will look elsewhere. They are great themes designed just nothing I am after.

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

Hey Racoon,

You can always request a file in the forums, and sometimes people will build it – it happens on FlashDen occasionally!

323 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

what are you looking for Racoon? I have an awesome product theme coming just as soon as I get my username worked out (needing to change it).

230 posts
Racoon says

Alright, I will request a wordpress theme maybe someone can build it. Well I had or have a blog theme which I developed that I was hoping to get built and use to give my blog my own personal touch, but on a limited budget I was hoping someone could do it for free but within a few days but I I ’ll post a message and see what comes of it, I won’t expect it.

by
by
by
by
by
by