5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MarcoDedo says

Hi guys,

I’ve found a HTML/CSS resource that I would to convert in WordPress theme. I’ve contacted the author but he don’t to respond to the emails. So I’ve read of the license page that say:

You have rights for royalty free use of our resources for any or all of your personal and commercial projects. You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty free in any or all of your personal and commercial projects. […] You do not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party. For any resalable web applications or software programs, you should not include our graphic resources as an additional attachment. This will be considered as a redistribution of our resources which is forbidden by us. [...]

Do you think I can create a WordPress theme to sell on ThemeForest indicating the name and the link of the author of the template?

3861 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

If the HTML version is on here then absolutely not – you cannot do that.

5 posts
+2 more
MarcoDedo says

If the HTML version is on here then absolutely not – you cannot do that.

No charlie4282, the HTML is on another web site and it’s a free resource, with that type of license…

1793 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I don’t think you have the right to redistribute their work and sell it. You can use it for free or commercial projects, but not SELL (redistribute) it.

3861 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I don’t think you have the right to redistribute their work and sell it. You can use it for free or commercial projects, but not SELL (redistribute) it.

+1

5 posts
+2 more
MarcoDedo says

I also think that it is more or less in this way, even if it is written so very confused…

by
by
by
by
by
by