Hey fellow Evatitors,
A few weeks ago, the eThemes crew decided to build a theme and sell it online. After completing the project, we decided to give it out for free due to the level of usability and customization that the theme offers. We also did this as a launch celebration gift from the staff at
You can download Enzyme here:
[link removed]Here are some of the features:
- Responsive Design and Mobile-Ready
- Over 600 Fonts
- Over 20 Carefully-Selected Background Patterns (All Tailored to Fit the Theme)
- 4 Sliders (two Premium), all Optimized to be Responsive
- 6 Homepage Variations
- Style/Theme Generator
- 10 Different and Sortable Portfolio Pages
- 2 AJAX Contact Pages
- Skeleton-Based Responsive Layout
- Valid HTML5 Code (XHTML Transitional 1.0)
- Well-Documented Code
- Free Stock Images
- Pricing Tables, Tabs, Accordions, Image frames, Icon boxes, Notification Boxes, and Many Other Page Elements
- Flexible Sidebars (Hundreds of Options)
- Isotope Sortable Portfolio
- So much more… ALL FREE!
All feedback is welcomed
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi EmpiricalThemes, while we really appreciate the intention of freely providing a theme as a gift to our community members, unfortunately, due to Forum & Community Rules, the links have been removed.
A Note on Self Promotion › Because of the commercial nature of the Envato networks, authors are expected to understand and respect the fact that using the forum to post links to one’s own items, or to give away free files to the community, is not allowed.
On the other hand, you can/should definitely promote it via social media! Thanks for your understanding.