- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
Well, now I am really confused.
I just noticed here on codecanyon a guy who has a popular wordpress widget on the http://codecanyon.net/page/top_sellers page, but….
he is an exclusive author, he is selling here the pro version of his widget BUT meanwhile he also has a free version of the same widget on wordpress dot org (the free version being the same as the pro but with less features).
Nothing personal with this guy, but if it is allowed, I would like to know too, because this is a good marketing and exposure method.
So, I have to ask: is such thing allowed??
I think he can do this, because the free item and the pro one are not considered the same since lacks of features. And the more important is CC is the only place where people can purchase his pro item.