643 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
uniquefx
says

Thank you so much for these.Definitely will use these on my pages!

2468 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
digitalimpact
says

Thanks! :)

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says

These are so great Kate!

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and for donating your time to help out the others in the community! Totally awesome, so awesome in fact I’m awarding you the superstar badge! :-D

2309 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
theflyingtinman
says
After much confusion and deliberation, I’d like to proudly (re-)present: :chuckle: ...

.. and I would like to sincerely apologize for being the cause of the confusion. After a particularly stressful day I think I was a bit trigger-happy and too quickly flagged your original posting of these great buttons thinking the post was a “self promotion” link to a personal website.

Really nice work.

Sorry :(

441 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
pixelnourish
says
Thank you so much for these.Definitely will use these on my pages!

I checked out your profile (and some of your files) – the buttons look great! I’m so glad to see them in use :D And good work on making some of them your own !!! :bigwink:

These are so great Kate! Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and for donating your time to help out the others in the community! Totally awesome, so awesome in fact I’m awarding you the superstar badge! :-D

Oh hey, thanks Jordan! :D Shiny badges are shiny

And thanks for spending the time to sort out what happened. I appreciate your time and concern :)

After much confusion and deliberation, I’d like to proudly (re-)present: :chuckle: ...

.. and I would like to sincerely apologize for being the cause of the confusion. After a particularly stressful day I think I was a bit trigger-happy and too quickly flagged your original posting of these great buttons thinking the post was a “self promotion” link to a personal website.

Really nice work.

Sorry :(

That’s ok – I’m thinking of it as a good thing, as it allowed me to re-write my original post, to make it a lot neater and cleaner :nerdy:

We all have bad days!

93 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+2 more
joelvardy
says
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and for donating your time to help out the others in the community! Totally awesome, so awesome in fact I’m awarding you the superstar badge! :-D

Congrats on the shiny new superstar badge Kate, well deserved!

441 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
pixelnourish
says

I know I’m digging up my old post :bashfulcute: but I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have used my buttons over the past 3 months.

I’ve seen them scattered across the marketplaces on people’s files & profiles, and it’s so great to see!

253 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Sweden
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
graphic_dev
says

Thank you!

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

Thank you!! These are gold :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
+12 more
JamiGibbs
says

Great idea and nice work, Kate! Congrats on the superstar badge!

by
by
by
by
by
by