Hey fellas. I’m dreaming up an app that probably needs a custom 3d model.
Basically, I just need a 3d globe, but the user needs to be able to click the individual countries. To do that, each country needs its own mesh. The mesh won’t actually be visible, it’s just there for click detection. Also, it needs to be relatively low poly so the iPad won’t crash and die.
To be honest, I’ve never paid for 3d work before so I don’t know how much it might cost. Let me know if you’re interested.
- Envato Staff
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users