Hey fellas. I’m dreaming up an app that probably needs a custom 3d model.
Basically, I just need a 3d globe, but the user needs to be able to click the individual countries. To do that, each country needs its own mesh. The mesh won’t actually be visible, it’s just there for click detection. Also, it needs to be relatively low poly so the iPad won’t crash and die.
To be honest, I’ve never paid for 3d work before so I don’t know how much it might cost. Let me know if you’re interested.
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Staff
- Community Ambassador
- Won a Competition
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years