3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Israel
shmuliki says

searching for a webdesigner to design my website inspired by the vimeo design ,Please send me portfolio via your comment and email so i can talk with you with more details about the project. the designer will need to design all the ui for users,signup ,login,search,profile page,setting page,p.m,index and more. thank you.

184 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ki-themes says

Hi.

Your contact form is not working if you can drop me an email via my contact form then we can discuss the details.

Regards.

Yigit

38 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
marie090590 says

Hello pageit!

We’re interested in here. I would like to know your project in detailed specs as I want to quote it accordingly. Kindly let me know your thoughts about this. Give me a shout in my inbox at marie[@]wickedinnovations.com.

I will be glad to accommodate.

Thanks, Marie Cruz :)

184 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
The_Silverman says

Contact me for so we can talk more.

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

hello,

i can do this for you at very nominal rates. i have experience of 4 years. please contact me on Skype: cis.angela

Thanks Angela angela@cisinlive.com
3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Thread locked

I believe this request has expired. Locked to prevent spam/confusion, thanks for your understanding.
by
by
by
by
by
by