20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
traciboyle says

I have a company that owns a national print broking website and design studio. I need an online flash business card design applciation, for online users to be able to create their design, ready to be printed. Please send quote if you are interested in the project.

This is essentially a basic graphics editor, but with clear specifications for printing use. Here are the features required for this application:

1. Create & edit text, vector shape & line objects. 2. Objects can be moved, stetched, rotated etc 3. Import bitmap images (eg jpg, bmp, tif) to canvas 4. Import vector images (eg eps, ai, pdf) to canvas 5. Switch between front and back design. 6. Objects can be moved, scaled, flipped, and layered. 7. 300dpi resolution is maintained 8. CMYK color format is maintained 9. Range of basic tools such as cut, copy, paste, flip, group, ungroup, lock, unlock 10 Basic text editing functions (eg font, size, bold, paragraph) 11 Save & Load feature. 12 Output to PDF , 300dpi, CMYK , 2 pages (front & back) 13 Output to JPG proof at 72dpi. 14 User login & logout

Logos, Branding, Design and Layout will be supplied by Salt Corporation, as well as detailed brief and support through the process.

Thanks

1568 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

I am interested , you can contact me through my profile

607 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sanju1979 says

send me the details as well…have implemented 3 similar projects

support@flashmart.in

3608 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Hi there

First, i would suggest putting your email address here so that users can contact you

Second, i am interested in this project of yours.. I just finished an online t-shirt builder with a cool envelope builder and a complex back-end, so i am “in the mood” of creating something like this again :) If you are interested contact me at : me@rubenbristian.com and we will talk more from there.

- Ruben

22 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+2 more
guinetik says

hello there, i’m interested on this and i have already done something very similar. email me at email@guinetik.com so i can send you some preview links.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
TheSignsGuy says

I know this is a very old thread, but I would like to know if someone did the job for traciboyle.

Im interested in something like that.

Please let me know how that turned out.

Thanks

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sandra_2010 says

Hello! In case still available, feel free to let me know. I can render our design experts here in our team to cater your needs. Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks..

by
by
by
by
by
by