• Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

There is a simple system to stop “creative” clients from wasting your time. Charge them more for each revision.
Apparently you didn’t read IOSHVA’s response :P

Apparently you didn’t read the “more” for “each” revision :P (as in the same method IOSHVA mentioned, only applied in a more… visible manner) :D

I usually write up an agreement for every prospective client, where each and every step is mentioned including costs if possible, deadlines, what it costs the client if he wants more than the agreed upon amount of revisions, what it costs me, if I can’t for whatever reason respect the agreement etc. Mainly as IOSHVA said, having a clear price set on any “Extra” and clearly underlining what is included in the offered price and what is not should pretty much keep you covered :)

1402 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says

Apparently you didn’t read the “more” for “each” revision :P (as in the same method IOSHVA mentioned, only applied in a more… visible manner) :D I usually write up an agreement for every prospective client, where each and every step is mentioned including costs if possible, deadlines, what it costs the client if he wants more than the agreed upon amount of revisions, what it costs me, if I can’t for whatever reason respect the agreement etc. Mainly as IOSHVA said, having a clear price set on any “Extra” and clearly underlining what is included in the offered price and what is not should pretty much keep you covered :)

Touché :)

by
by
by
by
by
by