Do you guys think it would be a good idea for Themeforest to let us sell freelance threw the Themeforest system? Meaning people pay us threw Themeforest (yes they’d get a cut of the money). I just think it would be easier on us authors to be able to sell freelance threw Themeforest and get paid here so we can manage things in one place. What are your opinions?
It’s a good idea, but we already have freelancer.com, I think it’s not necessary.
+1 Need that type of system for freelance work in themeforest. Agree with themelux
These marketplaces are nothing to do with freelance work and should stay that way.
Once you start introducing everything, the things that matter, matter less…
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
it’s great idea
no. just no.
I wouldn’t! We already have Freelance Switch and I bet many authors get freelance gigs through their themeforest portfolio?