1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
LynzeyDawn says

Hi there. I currently am using Photocrati for my photography/design webpage (wordpress).

What my plan is is to tear down my current webpage, and create 2 subdomains, one side to host my photography, the other side to host my magazine/newspaper graphics design. All this I can handle. What I don’t know enough about is creating page templates that are plain (no header, no footer, just content).

I feel like this might be really simple – is it possible for someone to write a page template for me that basically contains nothing where I can add images so that it would look like this: http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz177/PoochedObedience/Images.jpg So that all I would have to do is select that template from my page template options, and then add my content, and set it as my home page?

Any takers?

236 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

I can do that = ) Add me on msn: Dansjostedt@live.se

894 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://activeden.net/user/Marvidude .

24 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
diogoredin says

Hi Lynzey,

I’m really interested in the work. I have much experience with web development, and I have done some WordPress themes in the past, inclusively for ThemeForest.

You can see my portfolio in diogoredin.com.

I would love to talk more with you about your projects. Please feel free to email me (diogo.redin@gmail.com).

Kind Regards, Diogo Redin

20 posts
mydearcosmo says

If the position is not yet taken. I am available. Email me at mydearcosmo@yahoo.com

by
by
by
by
by
by