1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
weighter says

Greetings,

I am currently in the planning stages with a client. We are planning on using Joomla to run the portal website.

In the name of cautionary professionalism, and a relatively short timeline, I am considering hiring someone that is familiar with Joomla Template creation, to work with me. I will be developing the look/feel while working with the client, and then be expected to translate this into a Joomla-ready site.

I will require your consultation on whats possible/impossible, and finally creating the template from the clients final design.

Please contact me danielchapman@gmail.com and provide me with a quote for your services.

If this is considered poor practise to be soliciting help on these forums, I will gladly purchase a template from the selected designer in addition to the services, so that Envato aren’t circumvented through this process.

Thanks a bunch, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Daniel

86 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
singh336 says

Actually, its perfectly fine to ask for a freelancer on the forums. I’ve read somewhere on the site that you can post in the forums if you need some work done etc.

I am too busy at the moment to freelance a joomla template. However there must be more than enough people here willing to help you. In addition there is ALOT of joomla sites with amazing templates that are highly customizable.

by
by
by
by
by
by