11 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
sgarriel says

I am looking for a basic Inventory / POS system that allows my employees to manage inventory levels, Place orders and track them though vendors using PO numbers, Email Employees when products have arrived and do minor reporting that can be exported to excel or PDF . You will have full rights to this software. Once approved I would also like to have some type of support contract to work out any bugs / issues.

Thank You.

no-thumbnail
proactivecomputing Recent Posts
Threads Started
2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
proactivecomputing says

I am looking for a basic Inventory / POS system that allows my employees to manage inventory levels, Place orders and track them though vendors using PO numbers, Email Employees when products have arrived and do minor reporting that can be exported to excel or PDF . You will have full rights to this software. Once approved I would also like to have some type of support contract to work out any bugs / issues. Thank You.

This might be something we can handle for you, if you’d like to provide your email for further contact so we can ask some more questions, more info about the project. Thanks!

11 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
sgarriel says

I am sorry, I thought it would be listed.. Please use sgarriel@gmail.com, I will fill you in on all details of project.

by
by
by
by
by
by