• Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Hey guys,

Is anyone else doing Freelectics ?

Literally just started, you can work out anywhere, no need for going to the gym etc and they’ve got a great iPhone app…

Lets all sign up and challenge each other – it comes with leaderboards etc which could make this really competitive :)

You can find me on there as Matt Stuttard Parker :)

670 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

Installed and added you. The exercises seem pretty intense. As with all things, hope to have time for it :D

46 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Aggeler says

thats like crossfit right?

287 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 100+ members
+9 more
DPereyra says

I just installed it and added you, Let me see how it works.

Anyone who wants to add me, I am Diego P

4337 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Hey guys,

Is anyone else doing Freelectics ?

Literally just started, you can work out anywhere, no need for going to the gym etc and they’ve got a great iPhone app…

Lets all sign up and challenge each other – it comes with leaderboards etc which could make this really competitive :)

You can find me on there as Matt Stuttard Parker :)

I don’t want to destroy anyones buzz, but, I’ve been working out for almost a year now, ( plus a couple of years in the past but took time off ) UFC / Kickboxing / Running 6/10 kilometeres, and going to the gym as well, if you’re a natural mesomorph, your body will respond to training instantly, and you’ll lose fat pretty easily, on the other hand, if your body fat percentage is over 28% / 30% you can do all the Crossfit / P90X / Running and what not combined and you still won’t get ripped / shredded or whatever you wanna call it!

Diet, diet, diet, diet and again, diet! A great shaped body is, in my humble opinion, 50% diet, 25% gym and 25% sleep!

But you don’t have to take my word on it, I just bench press 160kg / 350pounds for 10 reps! :P

670 posts
+1 more
Typps says

Added you DPereya! Good to see people from the previous competition, welcome back!

@Enabled, I refuse to believe you. We can have this conversation again in 15 weeks from now :P

8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Added you both :)

Yes this is similar to Crossfit/P960X/Insanity :) just appears to have a cool social element :)

@enabled – I’m not doing this too lose weight, I have trouble keeping weight on! That said the last time I did a high intensity program like this I actually noticed a whole stone of muscle gain which shows it does work, eating healthy of course is something you should do regardless :);)

Join in dude :)

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I’m not doing this too lose weight, I have trouble keeping weight on!

Dammit, same here! :D
I will join in a week or so. I have a leg that needs some resting :)

670 posts
+1 more
Typps says

Yes this is similar to Crossfit/P960X/Insanity :) just appears to have a cool social element

@enabled – I’m not doing this too lose weight, I have trouble keeping weight on! That said the last time I did a high intensity program like this I actually noticed a whole stone of muscle gain which shows it does work, eating healthy of course is something you should do regardless :);)

Join in dude :)

Same, don’t want to lose weight, I want to put on muscle and just running does not cut it. I have been training solo, got a weight bench and other workout equipment but the only thing I’ve been able to do consistently for years* is running lol.

Hopefully with the social element things will change and I’ll have better luck when there’s group involvement :)

@wickedpixel, hurt a leg too and I should be resting but I’m going to start with exercises that don’t involve too much leg work for the next 2 – 3 days atleast :P

1792 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I’ll join. It looks way too hard for me right now, but at least I’ll push myself. :D Because the weather is bad and I can’t run :(

by
by
by
by
by
by