614 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Typps says

I tried freeletics for four weeks, I remember that I had to give in the first week because of the muscle fever. It is a very intense workout. Even so, I only got slightly visible results.

So, I moved to bar exercises and the results are visible from week two, especially for my ab and core.

Here’s How to Get Superhero Ripped Without Weights or Gyms

Just wow, those bar exercises are so awesome. I am going to see myself through the entire 15 weeks of Freeletics. Apart from the sore body, I’m liking Freeletics.

I’ll be doing Zeus (muscle workout) in week 3 and it includes pullups. Got a swing in the backyard and I’ll hang on the bar, though nothing close to what those guys were doing on the bar excercises. Zeus and the basic pullups appear to be up my alley for now :P

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I tried freeletics for four weeks, I remember that I had to give in the first week because of the muscle fever. It is a very intense workout. Even so, I only got slightly visible results.

So, I moved to bar exercises and the results are visible from week two, especially for my ab and core.

Here’s How to Get Superhero Ripped Without Weights or Gyms

Just wow, those bar exercises are so awesome. I am going to see myself through the entire 15 weeks of Freeletics. Apart from the sore body, I’m liking Freeletics.

I’ll be doing Zeus (muscle workout) in week 3 and it includes pullups. Got a swing in the backyard and I’ll hang on the bar, though nothing close to what those guys were doing on the bar excercises. Zeus and the basic pullups appear to be up my alley for now :P

Yeah I’m going to stick with freelectics for the 15 weeks, in for the long game :) no harm following the whole program

I’d love if there were bars like that near me, I get a good uper body work out when I go climbing/bouldering but that would be great for pure workout

• Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more

Made it through APHRODITE today, didn’t have time on the wknd. Nearly threw up after 20 mins but made it through to the end after slowing the pace :) 52 mins. Boom.

614 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Typps says

Made it through APHRODITE today, didn’t have time on the wknd. Nearly threw up after 20 mins but made it through to the end after slowing the pace :) 52 mins. Boom.

wow MSFX, you beat my 58minutes :P

My muscles were pretty sore though and I slept really bad the second night. Gotten relief the 3rd day onwards. Today I’m a new man already and probably start a new session of APHRODITE, hopefully do better this time :D

Still not looking forward to the situps though lol

• Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more

wow MSFX, you beat my 58minutes :P

My muscles were pretty sore though and I slept really bad the second night. Gotten relief the 3rd day onwards. Today I’m a new man already and probably start a new session of APHRODITE, hopefully do better this time :D

Still not looking forward to the situps though lol

:sunglasses:

Situps are the easy bit, it’s the Burpees that make me fill ill haha. Was hoping for a sub 50 time but had to slow down to not spew everywhere. Muscles don’t ache much today actually but i’ve had several protein shakes which probably helped ;)

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

I guess genetics has to do with it also I some % a?

• Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more

I guess genetics has to do with it also I some % a?

genetic maybe and I guess previous fitness may help… some % of what?

462 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

Hi guys, I’m thinking of starting this :)

I did sixpackfactory.com workout last year and it felt great, but I always find it so hard to do it all over… so I thought I’ll try something different and this looks really well planned!

Do you know what’s the difference between the free and the paid app?

Also are you getting a coach for your program?

Thanks for sharing btw! Looks great!

614 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Typps says

Hi guys, I’m thinking of starting this :)

I did sixpackfactory.com workout last year and it felt great, but I always find it so hard to do it all over… so I thought I’ll try something different and this looks really well planned!

Do you know what’s the difference between the free and the paid app?

Also are you getting a coach for your program?

Thanks for sharing btw! Looks great!

You should join, it’s fun and we’ve only started, done my second workout today :D

It’s a Freemium business model and so I think with the paid plan there is some supplementary material ( probably more exercises ) and they appear to guarantee results so expect some hand holding.

I’m not getting the pro plan though, the existing material seems more than sufficient and includes video tutorials of the exercises. The app performs great and doesn’t seem to lack features.

Perhaps if I am able to see myself through the 15 weeks I’ll reconsider checking out the pro plan, just to say thanks! :)

@MSFX, closing up on you. 52 minutes today!

• Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more

Hey! Great, join in :)!

The paid app gives you access to all the workouts :)

I’ve subscribed to the coach just because it’ll help me keep structured and stick to the program else I waive easily with things like this… I guess you could structure your own plan with 4 workouts a week but they’ve tailored it for what I want and gradually getting more impossible etc…

Be sure to follow us and we’ll follow you back :)

by
by
by
by
by
by