669 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

Wow! You couldn`t sleep?! That`s tough :)
I`m gonna take it slow, but I don`t know how to combine them… You`re doing only Aphrodite?

I don’t have the coach yet, I’ll subscribe to it in a week, I don’t need it yet. The workouts you get in the free version are basic and there’s no hand holding, which means we’re on our own.

Aphrodite is the first exercise, which is cardio and strength. I don’t care much for the cardio aspects( I pretty much jog 1 – 2 hours a day without breaking a sweat) but I’m very much lacking in strength. Hence did it all week and will continue this week as well ;)

The reason for this is simple, build endurance. I don’t want to have to endure this pain again so making sure my body is comfortable with it before I move on. Then there’s also stuff like pullups that I need for Zeus. I need to be able to do 15 pullups per set. I could only do 3. Now I can do 5 but I’m not there yet, hence cant move up a level. Instead I do some of the max workouts pushups and pullups and build more endurance/strength.

After week 2, I think it’s quite impossible to keep up without the coach + your left with wanting more, I know I am so going to subscribe :P

669 posts
+1 more
Typps says

maybe start with Metis, little less intense… :D

haha truefact! Donno how I missed that one :)

8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

^ it’s all about building strength before going for the massive workouts like aphrodite… the coach is good because it gets you to do the smaller ones with some max workouts before doing the longer ones later in the week… i’m sure later in the program it’ll get solid though lol :/

+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

do any of you guys find that the PB doesn’t work on the app? Only tracks my first time for each exercise as my PB… :/ :(

669 posts
+1 more
Typps says

do any of you guys find that the PB doesn’t work on the app? Only tracks my first time for each exercise as my PB… :/ :(

Same here, I’ve got the iOS version. Probably a bug I hope they are aware of :P

486 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
NeuronFX says

I’m using the android version, it works fine. I also use the site for most of the workouts as well, since my biggest space is infront of the pc.

47 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Tosp says
Those who do freeletics, let`s be friends on facebook too.
https://www.facebook.com/ts.tosp
486 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
NeuronFX says

Those who do freeletics, let`s be friends on facebook too.
https://www.facebook.com/ts.tosp

Added :)

- Stephan Zammit

+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

sorry i’ve been quiet on this front, pulled my back again doing squats then went on holiday trekking and now just moved house so it’s all a bit much :( will be back at it soon, probably when you guys are doing 5 min aphrodites lol :P

669 posts
+1 more
Typps says

sorry i’ve been quiet on this front, pulled my back again doing squats then went on holiday trekking and now just moved house so it’s all a bit much :( will be back at it soon, probably when you guys are doing 5 min aphrodites lol :P

heya! I don’t even know if it’s possible to do APHRODITE in 10mins as I see a lot of the freeletics champs are doing. It still seems impossible haha and we’re already weeks into this :P

The best I could do so far is 23mins and I’m doing it as fast as humanly possible. I think they are just cutting corners.

So there’s that and now back to MSFX, enough with the excuses! Freeletics calls you :D

I will probably get back into gear starting today.

Be ready NeuronFX!

by
by
by
by
by
by