462 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

I agree with you on the 10 minute for aphrodite. My best time is around 24 minutes I guess, and I was going full speed every single second… could only make it like a minute faster max, maybe.

I am cutting a bit back lately… got sick a few weeks ago and it was hard to get back on track. Should really get back to it!

612 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Typps says

I agree with you on the 10 minute for aphrodite. My best time is around 24 minutes I guess, and I was going full speed every single second… could only make it like a minute faster max, maybe. I am cutting a bit back lately… got sick a few weeks ago and it was hard to get back on track. Should really get back to it!

ah ok. Going to use the time to catch up with you then ;)

462 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

I agree with you on the 10 minute for aphrodite. My best time is around 24 minutes I guess, and I was going full speed every single second… could only make it like a minute faster max, maybe. I am cutting a bit back lately… got sick a few weeks ago and it was hard to get back on track. Should really get back to it!
ah ok. Going to use the time to catch up with you then ;)

I’m actually all well now… had been like this for some weeks :P but I’m finding it hard to actually get off work and do a workout. Hopefully I’ll get motivated :)

612 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Typps says

I’m actually all well now… had been like this for some weeks :P but I’m finding it hard to actually get off work and do a workout. Hopefully I’ll get motivated :)

The longer the break, the harder it is to get back imho. This is why I try to never slack for over a week. Besides, I try to jog often so even when I don’t do freeletics my mind does not get used to sedentary lifestyle. It is really hard to just get off the chair and workout especially when your working on something interesting. Which is why I prepare my mind hours in advance lol. In the end, it’s a mind game I think :P

by
by
by
by
by
by