Really thank you for your feedback and help

3545 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

It looks pretty good, though i don’t like the background and the logo.. You could go for something more subtle for the background and something different for the logo(the two items don’t quite match together and the font you’ve used doesn’t match the rest of the typography on the site).. And maybe also loose a bit from the boxes shadows.. Make it more subtle..

33 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Nevide says

This layout looks like a brochure or something, doesnt look like a website, sorry. But at least i see ideas i never seen before, apreciate it.

I prefer you to make some tutorials, check http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/. Watch themeforest templates and learn from them.

Hopy my english is understandable, good luck! :)

42 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
supolka says

It looks pretty good, though i don’t like the background and the logo.. You could go for something more subtle for the background and something different for the logo(the two items don’t quite match together and the font you’ve used doesn’t match the rest of the typography on the site).. And maybe also loose a bit from the boxes shadows.. Make it more subtle..

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, shadows need to be more subtle. Why do you think logo and background don’t match? Both are shades of violet… You think background should be more subtle black?

I can’t change logo. I’ve used it for a while… Maybe I can hide Fresh idea from logo on the homepage and leave pencil part. There only be one type Fresh idea in the middle part?

42 posts
supolka says

This layout looks like a brochure or something, doesnt look like a website, sorry. But at least i see ideas i never seen before, apreciate it.

I prefer you to make some tutorials, check http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/. Watch themeforest templates and learn from them.

Hopy my english is understandable, good luck! :)

Hi. Thank you for your opinion. I was inspired by Metro layout not a brochure :-) Why do you think I should make some tutorial on tutsplus.com?

266 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

Hi, I think also that logo could be better (mostly font). Background should be more simply and I would improve highlight for active state (current page). Besides, it’s pretty nice and unique design. ;)

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
wpminima says

I absolutely love the right part of the template. The center is okay but I think the text looks kind of flat and the opacity of the buttons background icons could be lowered a bit.

I agree with the others stating the logo is a bit dull :)

Overall I like the concept though! Nice and unique ;)

3545 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I didn’t say that the logo is not matching the background. I said that the logo is not matching the next underneath it..

You could also do a bit work on it.. Maybe keep the concept but make it look more pro..

42 posts
supolka says

Thanks guys for your great feedback. Here is the updated version

http://templates.freshidea.sk/new-freshidea-1.png

Background is more subtle, more details (shadows etc). I really like this version but I’m still working on logo :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by