• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

Hi!

do you get the latest version?

cheers, freshface

Hi Freshface,

I get the following error when trying to include freshizer.php in function.php

Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function fIImgPathPredictor::predictPath() (previously declared abstract in fAImgPathPredictor) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\mythemename\inc\freshizer.php on line 1222
203 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
biyanpasau says

Yes, I do, downloaded from github today. I run V 1.5 on my localhost with PHP 5.2 and WP 3.5. The old version is works just fine.

Kind Regards,
Biyan

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
redstarmedia says

I have had the problem of my slides not showing on chrome and a “does not exist” on firefox and IE. Slide images were added using the box under the content area and CHMOD has been changed. I disabled all plug ins just in case but neither the Poloriod or the Nievo slider work. Please help, I couldn’t find an answer previously. I have the images uploaded to media and then I placed the Url for those files into the slide settings area. I am using the theme “Gap” and have everything updated. Please let me know if you can help.Thank you.

1862 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FRESHFACE says

I have had the problem of my slides not showing on chrome and a “does not exist” on firefox and IE. Slide images were added using the box under the content area and CHMOD has been changed. I disabled all plug ins just in case but neither the Poloriod or the Nievo slider work. Please help, I couldn’t find an answer previously. I have the images uploaded to media and then I placed the Url for those files into the slide settings area. I am using the theme “Gap” and have everything updated. Please let me know if you can help.Thank you.

Hi there!

gimme your wp login here : support.freshface.net/login.php

dont forget to paste the generated id here.

cheers, freshface

3 posts
redstarmedia says

Hi there!

cheers, freshface

ID:1195

1067 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

Hi!

do you get the latest version?

cheers, freshface

Hi Freshface,

I get the following error when trying to include freshizer.php in function.php

Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function fIImgPathPredictor::predictPath() (previously declared abstract in fAImgPathPredictor) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\mythemename\inc\freshizer.php on line 1222

Hey guys, anyone fixed this error? I have no idea on how to fix this. I get the same error.

Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function fIImgPathPredictor::predictPath() (previously declared abstract in fAImgPathPredictor) in /home/andsur/smartik/wp-content/themes/smartikws/functions/freshizer.php on line 1221
1067 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

^ Fixed. The script does not work on a server with PHP 5.2x. So I’ve updated to 5.3 and now it works fine.

203 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
biyanpasau says

Smartik, thanks for the info, but, it just too risky to force buyer to update their php. Too much buyer run on php 5.2.X especially on localhost.

203 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
biyanpasau says

Oops…sorry, double post.

3 posts
redstarmedia says

Hi there!

cheers, freshface
ID:1195

Any word on fixing my issue with the slider not working? I am about ready to scrape everything and ask for a refund on my theme… Please let me know if there is any hope. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by