Thank you guys, feel free to use this script in your themes. Could you please test it at your demo servers for first and then let me know if it works ? It should be 100% bulletproof, because it’s using built-in WordPress functions to resize the images. But I want to have a proof, because I don’t want to be under pressure when you release theme and find a bug after that
- now you can resize all images hosted at your server, not only in wp directory
- consulting remote images with my programmer friends
thanks for sharing. I’ll let you know if we experience any Issues. Currently we are developing a new theme, so I’ll be able to give you some feedback within the next few hours.
oh that’s great! we don’t have a “thanks” button or something like that here, no? anyway I want to say thank you for sharing
looks like the script return value contains the absolute server path to the image like /var/www/... , which apparently is causing the image not to display. Anyways the image re size itself works great. I’ll do some additional testing now.
fixed -> please re-download from github.
it was caused because I added support to resize image located in any dir, not just a wp dir
that was quick Works great now. I’ll let you know if I recognize any more issues. To be able to make use of images outside the wp-content dir makes this script “uber”
Good job Bosses! You rock!
how about crop, crop postion & zoom? any vulnerablilities?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.