I’ll try that too, thanks!

815 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Hope it works as expected, or I’m ruined..!

BTW , many thanks freshface ;)

98 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EnsomUlv says

Many thanks for the software freshface! :)

So far i only had trouble with one of those sites. I don’t know if i can mention them so i won’t and they’re asking me further proof of authorship… Specifically:

1.Documentary proof of your rights to the material that is protected by copyright: The scanned document with the seal or other contact information that allows us to identify you as the owner of this material.

2. Direct links to files that must be removed. Links should be of the form http://*****/download/1234.567890abcd/filename.html ...

All other sites have taken down the links, no questions asked. And these guys are the only ones requiring more detailed info. I don’t know how more detailed can i be. Have this ever happened to anyone?

1878 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Many thanks for the software freshface! :)

So far i only had trouble with one of those sites. I don’t know if i can mention them so i won’t and they’re asking me further proof of authorship… Specifically:

1.Documentary proof of your rights to the material that is protected by copyright: The scanned document with the seal or other contact information that allows us to identify you as the owner of this material.

2. Direct links to files that must be removed. Links should be of the form http://*****/download/1234.567890abcd/filename.html ...

All other sites have taken down the links, no questions asked. And these guys are the only ones requiring more detailed info. I don’t know how more detailed can i be. Have this ever happened to anyone?

When sending a valid DMCA you have to “swear under the penalty of perjury”. So they have all the info they need and that is required by law, along with your oath.

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
wesleygibson says

Thank you.

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
712 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Thanks so much for this app. this is very help full.
But one request can you please increase the list of site that you support. It would be great.
I’m always there for help if you want some

149 posts
  • Located in Germany
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Sealord says

Did someone get a response from a filehoster about a sent DMCA with this tool? I ask this because nearly everytime if I sent manually a DMCA notice in a slighly other format via my primary email account, I receiving a response within 24h from the filehoster that they accepted my DMCA notice and deleted the reported files. But for all DMCA sent with this tool I never had received a response mail from the hosters.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Thanks so much for this app. this is very help full.
But one request can you please increase the list of site that you support. It would be great.
I’m always there for help if you want some

There are so many sites out there that this has to be a community effort. We will soon move the database file onto github where everybody can push what they find so everybody can benefit from such centralized database. In the mean time, please send the hosters via email as instructed in the first post of this thread and let me know here afterwards.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Did someone get a response from a filehoster about a sent DMCA with this tool? I ask this because nearly everytime if I sent manually a DMCA notice in a slighly other format via my primary email account, I receiving a response within 24h from the filehoster that they accepted my DMCA notice and deleted the reported files. But for all DMCA sent with this tool I never had received a response mail from the hosters.

Have the freshkiller notices been flagged as successful or failed? Because either:

a) they are filtering freshkiller somehow (highly unlikely)

b) DMCAs failed because the hosters are not in freshkiller database

809 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
+2 more
matu says

I have got emails back in the past from using FreshKiller but it may be something to keep an eye on when sending out future mails.

by
by
by
by
by
by