6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
tClick says

Hello all, here is the first look of the WP theme that I’m creating right now.

http://www.agamhealth.com/

I’ve only started it, so, please feel free to let me know what you think about it, so I can make necessary changes early. Thank you guys :o)

31 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
hellojon says

My main concern here is white space. I think you need more of it. Everything feels really cramped, especially where ‘Services, Solutions and Our Work’ are concerned.

The colors you have chosen for this template are nice, I like them. The logo you are using, it looks familiar…make sure you aren’t using another designers work.

I think you will benefit from finding higher quality icons and working on your typography.

1152 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Won a Competition
  • Halloween Competition Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
iKreativ says

To be honest, its far, far away from current TF standards. It will not be approved unless you significantly improve everything.

Visual hierarchy, spacing, typography, color theory, whitespace…

Sorry.

456 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Another one mediocre product… Why not to create something? I mean to create, not just to lay out a slider and three boxes underneath. Such scheme was done quite for tens thousands times and in better way, if to be honest.

I would not keep working on this template at all…

May be you will want to start doing something better, something that will deserve people‚Äôs interest, applauses and money paid…

397 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Monkify says

I think virtuti’s a bit on the harsh side.. But my advice would be to design something for a specific usage in mind and then add different features onto it after that. If you have something specific in mind, you’ll know what content will be useful and what won’t. Designing all of the content in “lorem ipsum” and laying it out before knowing what content you want will end badly.

So perhaps “redesign” for an existing business and then afterwards convert it into a theme. It will be much more inspirational and unique this way.

Good luck!

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Moved to ‘Item Discussion’.

1417 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

I think virtuti’s a bit on the harsh side.. But my advice would be to design something for a specific usage in mind and then add different features onto it after that. If you have something specific in mind, you’ll know what content will be useful and what won’t. Designing all of the content in “lorem ipsum” and laying it out before knowing what content you want will end badly.

So perhaps “redesign” for an existing business and then afterwards convert it into a theme. It will be much more inspirational and unique this way.

Good luck!

Well said!

6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
tClick says

Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback. Anymore input is much appreciated. I am working on the changes as per the earlier feedback. thank you guys :):)

by
by
by
by
by
by