13 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
nunomiguelm says

Hello! I was wondering which is worst for a client: having a lack of support or having no support at all? One business week to answer one support ticket and there is no answer… And the support ticket was well documented. Could one imagine if it was not well documented? I thought the mission of any company is delivering a good experience for the users, provide good support and when a problem happens also be there to give solutions… But maybe I am wrong. My marketing thoughts about doing business…. Where is the “Plan B”?

153 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+1 more
ThemeToast says

Hi,

Is this about Envato, an Author or just in general?

13 posts
nunomiguelm says

Hi ThemeToast! This is not about the authors. Till today they have been great to me.And I respect a lot their work .

153 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+1 more
ThemeToast says

I’m still not sure what we’re talking about but I guess you’ve been waiting for a reply from support for too long? After one of my items was ripped and reuploaded for sale here I gave on support :P

But I’m sure some people have way bigger issues that need to be dealt with quickly. There are ways of getting their attention. The forums, tweet your ticket ID.

They’re probably really busy, but I wouldn’t know.

13 posts
nunomiguelm says

Hi! Here is the support ticket ID in case someone needs it. It’s ID 29632.

5534 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hello :) It looks like Support has replied to your ticket (29294) yesterday. If you haven’t seen the reply yet, please check your spam folder in case it got caught in there. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by