3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi Everyone!

As some of you know, Envato Support Team Manager Drew is anything but ordinary, in fact, he is very famous. For a long period now, he has managed to keep quiet, but it is finally time for everyone to pay their respects. This is his story…

Biography / Wikipedia

From Envato to Hollywood

Footage / Youtube

265 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
SubsonicDesign says

LOL that was great, nearly got me :D graphicriver artist gone wild!

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Funny, very. But you can tell the nostrils and eyebrows of the dudes in those two images are very different. I was compelled to find flaws for I had doubts. Its cool though dude. :)

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

But you can tell the nostrils and eyebrows of the dudes in those two images are very different.

Definitely, you’re absolutely right, well spotted. I didn’t want to alter any of the pictures, because somehow to me they have very similar features. It was the closest famous look-a-like I could find for Drew. Anyway, all in good 10 minutes fun. Cheers.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Damn, I’ve been caught! Jay-z is real cool, chill guy, reads a lot of romantic literature backstage to prepare.

Dzinc – thanks for the laugh, this was great! :D

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Haha that’s brilliant! :-D

3694 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Amazing! The ‘Envato’ on the wikipedia page index got me though ;) It’s a tad off the font and the background colour :P

3197 posts
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words, and yes, many little “errors” are clearly visible, oops! But I didn’t expect anything less from such a talented and perceptive group of authors, so I appreciate the feedback.

Thing is, on vacation, crappy laptop with no mouse at 3am, and 10 minutes to get the concept across. Was aiming for just enough to please the eyes with a bit of friendly humor.

Oh, another visible mistake on the Wiki is where it says “Drew, Envato Support Team Manager, US.” Too bold compared to the the rest.

It was fun, Mike Shinoda looks too much like Drew to not be mentioned! Have a great Sunday everyone.

1799 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

Wow sounded like a true story :)

3197 posts
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Wow sounded like a true story :)

Maybe it is, who knows…

by
by
by
by
by
by