a theme got rejected for something the reviewer previously said was okay(I asked a few questions a couple weeks ago specifically asking if “blah blah blah” was ok) but it wasn’t the only reason for rejection the other can be easily fixed
sorry I dont like being lied to
Okay.sorry I dont like being lied to
I tried to come up with something to say but there really isn’t a response to your thread. Additional details would help greatly.
Did you mention that explicitly in the notes to the reviewer box that it has been discussed?
no I didn’t post them in the notes to the reviewer its just frustrating because it wipes any chances of other projects I had planned being acceptedthe original question to the reviewer
few questions about mobile/ipad theme requirements 1. do they have to have fallbacks for desktop browsers?the response
1) No. At least not currently. They’re designed for a specific purpose so that shouldn’t be a problem.
and the rejection reason
1) Currently we require compatibility with all major browsers including IE7 . Your template has issues in IE7 that will need to be fixed. Please test and verify compatibility with all major browsers including IE7 before resubmitting.
2) The template needs to offer more features, options and/or styles before it will be ready for ThemeForest.
issue number 2 has already been addressed mostly still a few little things to change
Hello OrganicBeeMedia. Can you give live preview for your design
This was my mistake. I missed the fact that it was a mobile template… somehow.My apologies.
Jarel… you’ve been slacking lately man. You’re acting like you’re human and can make mistakes or something…
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.