In this forum, we can’t talk about the rampant internet pirating of Graphic River items—and support doesn’t respond to reports. So what can we do?
I’m afraid to upload my other items, as searching for the title of last upload returns multiple pages of pirated copies.
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
true, we can’t talk about this. “So what can we do?” Sending tickets with the url of the giraffe’s site then keep working and upload. People are buy stuff in legal way even they know there are illegal way as well. Read the previous conversations about “giraffe” issue. This bone has been already picked many times. Good luck with sales!