80 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
okanakdeniz
says

ftp is not working right now. is it because of me or Envato is working I just want to know this. Does anyone have that kind of a problem right now?

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says
612 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
azamshah72v
says

Dear Okan, just uploaded one using FTP, all working well except that we have to use API keys..

6 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
animedia
says

Same here, i tried to upload the item through FTP, Error popping as “Critical Error could not connect to server’‘ so then i tried upload page which worked fine.. but expecting to resolve the upload issues through FTP..

24 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
SamuelBrooks
says

I had the same issue but eventually I did manage to get it to upload through Filezilla. I did have to manually resume the upload at some points by deleting my upload queue, adding the file back on and resuming from when it left off.

It’s annoying, especially on bigger projects having to babysit the upload.

19 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
kevin7bmt
says

Please. I use acount on web site and login with FPT. But error “Could not connect to server”. Help. Why? Help me, create API key. I upload than 700mb it error :(.

645 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+9 more
StrokeVorkz
says
19 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
kevin7bmt
says

Follow this method, It is working fine http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/326

Step 1:Open your FTP client and enter the following details: Host: ftp.marketplace.envato.com Username: [your marketplace username] Password: [your marketplace API key] Port: 21

Where have API key. You know. Please help :(

645 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+9 more
StrokeVorkz
says

click on the link “API Key”, the process is explained in that page, how to get one

18 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
  • Trendsetter
labscastle
says

Couldn’t connect to ftp I entered my API key several times and I was sure I did type the right one Here’s the message

Response: 331 Please specify the password. Command: PASS ** Response: 530 Login incorrect. Marketplace account passwords are no longer accepted to authenticate via FTP, please use your API key instead. For more information please visit http://photodune.net/help/api Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

any idea about this? :O

by
by
by
by
by
by