Anyone else? It’s stuck trying to process 19 images that have been uploaded via ftp.
Tried 3 different browsers, all the same. Just freezes on processing.
Used to have this problem heaps, but it’s the first time in a while now.
Not just you, I am having problems also. I was looking for the updated FTP instructions and I keep getting the following message: “The server at support.envato.com is taking too long to respond.” so I guess I will try again later.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
The support site affects the ftp? Or support down just symptomatic of greater site-wide issues?
Thanks for your help KingDog
I just checked again and the files showed up already processed, so I’m guessing the problem is fixed for now.