1799 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says
I don’t know why but this thread brings to mind this old video …
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_vxN04SVw ;)

( would I rick-roll you? :) ) )

Just awesome! :D:D:D

3737 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says
So guys i go to bed. I hope tomorrow after school the design is up! Bye guys.
I should be going to bed
But something is stopping me…
Mabye i’ll take my labtop to bed :)
There really is no point, it’s still only 6.51 am in Melbourne, everyone has been beyond daft holding their breathe for hours on end already. I bet it still wont have made an appearance by the time you get back in from school FlashJam :)
damn :(
Mabye i’ll try it at school and risk an isolation :)

I will so laugh if you get an isolation lol. :D As for me, yes of course i’ll be checking throughout the day whether the update is out, and no detention for me :P :D
Lucky…
We have to stay i 1 room for a week if we go on “inapropiate” sites :(

The geek I am, I bring executables on my USB drive that go script-kiddie all over the e-monitoring, making it seem like there’s a word document on my screen – shh, don’t tell them it’s a screenshot :D

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Reaper-Media says
I should be going to bed
There really is no point, it’s still only 6.51 am in Melbourne, everyone has been beyond daft holding their breathe for hours on end already. I bet it still wont have made an appearance by the time you get back in from school FlashJam :)

I will so laugh if you get an isolation lol. :D As for me, yes of course i’ll be checking throughout the day whether the update is out, and no detention for me :P :D
Lucky…

The geek I am, I bring executables on my USB drive that go script-kiddie all over the e-monitoring, making it seem like there’s a word document on my screen – shh, don’t tell them it’s a screenshot :D

Haha same!!! I also bring a custom hacked cmd which gets past the authorization. Also a custom firefox which runs off my USB stick and stops it recording my history etc on my account. Aswell as that I have so many virus killers it’s unbeleivable :D

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
I should be going to bed

Lucky…

Haha same!!! I also bring a custom hacked cmd which gets past the authorization. Also a custom firefox which runs off my USB stick and stops it recording my history etc on my account. Aswell as that I have so many virus killers it’s unbeleivable :D

Hey, link me to that custom Firefox my man? ;)

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
Reaper-Media says
I should be going to bed

Lucky…

Hey, link me to that custom Firefox my man? ;)

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable ;)

2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

AWESOMEEEEE !!

134 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
FlashJam says
I should be going to bed

Lucky…

Not geek Clever
Just woke up OMG DESIGN IS AWSOME :D

by
by
by
by
by
by