• Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
pantherius says

I never had a job :|
Not even a paper round?!

What’s a paper round? :)

I’ve started working on Envato & various freelance gigs from high school, continued working through college and now i’m full time here. Don’t take too much freelance either..

You’re lucky, good place in good time. :-)

947 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

When did you decide to quit your job and become a full time author? And how do you deal with relatives asking, “when do you plan to find a real job?”

I was working a full-time job, doing support for an elite author and producing my own items as well.

I decided to quit when I knew for definite that I had my wage covered, not a second before. When I was happy that I had enough income from Envato I made the move :)

As for relatives asking when I’ll get a proper job, they all know how hard I work, and the income I bring in for my family, no-one has ever asked me this question because of that :)

155 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Exclusive Author
AbelLangbid says

Same as Ruben, never had a job. I’ve gone straight to TF for work :)

I never had a job :|
Not even a paper round?!

What’s a paper round? :)

I’ve started working on Envato & various freelance gigs from high school, continued working through college and now i’m full time here. Don’t take too much freelance either..

wow! i should have known envato earlier.. i wasted my time playing Wow back then.. lol

155 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Exclusive Author
AbelLangbid says

When did you decide to quit your job and become a full time author? And how do you deal with relatives asking, “when do you plan to find a real job?”

I was working a full-time job, doing support for an elite author and producing my own items as well.

I decided to quit when I knew for definite that I had my wage covered, not a second before. When I was happy that I had enough income from Envato I made the move :)

As for relatives asking when I’ll get a proper job, they all know how hard I work, and the income I bring in for my family, no-one has ever asked me this question because of that :)

thanks for your input man! i do have a full time job now, its been 7yrs and im still doing the same stuff, the problem with a job, i am just converting my time with money.. unlike here in envato, its a passive income.. job = work-earn; work-earn while in envato=work-work-earn-earn 100xxxx

by
by
by
by
by
by