103 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ImadJomaa says

I agree with Fan_Creator, It’s fun, exciting, and interesting in all aspects. Although development is a bit different, it’s just finding good ideas is what takes time.

i´m a full time author and is grate!
and wow you’ve made that much that you’ve got the invisible paw! :O :D :P

:P I was just wondering the same thing.

266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DigitalHenry says

This to me is a creative way to work and build on your skills. Any people from the community who purchase theme appreciate it :D

49 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Argentina Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
CIROdg says

This is the first post I read and I was so fascinated!!! One can learn many things from others!! I think that working with envato is a great opportunity. There are many factors that you should see if you’re going to work full time, like your: skills (for creating a good product), your local situation (if it is a place where the cost of living is high) or your personal situation (if you’re single or father of 5 kids, I don´t think you have much time haha). If you can work doing what you like just do it. You don´t win, if not risk.

Life is to live it once and well :P

Greetings!!

177 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
InkVille says

currently i am a full time author, but looking for a full time job as i can’t survive with just an online income. a lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don’t have a J.O.B. @least i have E.N.V.A.T.O. :D

217 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CreativeStable says

Selling stock fulltime does not appeal to me. I love getting a steady pay cheque (with regular raises), full benefits, and paid holidays/sick days. I have a lot of freedom in my job and I get to work with great people on large, challenging projects. My work office is way nicer than my home office too hah.

I do like the passive income though… Im making about equal amounts through themeforest and adsense. I absolutely need a steady income to support my expensive hobby :P (horses!)

715 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Belgium
+1 more
Hy-Studio says
I absolutely need a steady income to support my expensive hobby :P (horses!)

+1 .. I know what you feel, horses are very expensive :)

by
by
by
by
by
by