1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
JustNPO says

We are a committee to create a station for people with Autism, as with any Non Profit Organisation we make no profits or monies.

The project is made up of volunteers, currently whom are appealing to people for help and support to get it off the ground and make it bigger and better.

We are looking for a re design of our current website for when we go live again in the summer. The current one we have is not practical and is hard to update and has seen its life now.

CMS would be an advantage, as this would enable anyone to add to the site. Currently it is updated using Dreamweaver, updates have to be done from a certain location.

There are currently 12 pages, but more may need to be created for things.

The limited budget does not mean the lowest offer will be chosen!

We would prefer to have the design in possession the 28th of June.

We would also need a mock up to be sent for Committee approval before committing to paying.

The Committee have stated that is not keen on make up-font payments, as The Committee need to see what they will be releasing the money for and what they are getting before they part with any payments, they will pay on completion through an agreed monthly payment plan that the Committee can afford.

I hope you will understand being a non profit project, we don’t have budget in mind, so we are looking for the best price and the best cost effective price for us to afford for the best and professional design.

On applying we will take it that you have read and accepted our project request details here as this are what has been laid down by Committee.

Thank you

1182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says

I can be of your help :) Email me: me @ campolar.me and we can talk :) (the same’s my MSN )

SoftwebSolutions
SoftwebSolutions Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in United States
SoftwebSolutions says

Hi There,

We will be more than pleased to engage with your organization for providing web design and development service.

In order to give you the right solution, I need to discuss your requirement a little more in detail with you, so please send it to me along with your contact details and do let me know your suitable time to talk and I will be glad to call you and discuss.

Please feel free to contact me if you need anything from my end or would like to know more about Softweb and our services

Looking forward for your response

Thanks & Regards,

Dhaval P, Executive – Business Development Softweb Solutions | 5707 Breezeland Road, Carpentersville, Illinois – 60110, USA Phone: 224.699.2111 | 224.293.4351 | 224.293.4358 | Toll Free: 866.345.7638 | Fax: 866.345.7638 Email: dhavalp@softwebsolutions.com | Web: www.softwebsolutions.com

by
by
by
by
by
by