• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Portugal
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
BurningRabbit says

Full XML Website V3” is an application that enables anyone to create a flash website without much knowledge of flash programming. Coming from V2 we brought to this version amazing features including the the possibility to add new modules/SWF files.

We are creating special files for you to customize your template. You can find them here:

http://www.flashden.net/collections/35729-fxwv3-modules

We are open to suggestions, so keep them coming!

Triworks.net Team

2671 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
Chuckanucka says

no offence, but how many times do we have to read about your templates? Congratulations on your success, but at least stick to one thread for the good of the forum :-)

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
BurningRabbit says

Hi Chuckanucka.

This thread is about of Full XML Website V3, not V2. Also, it is under the topic ITEM REQUESTS , created by FlashDen and supposedly for this kind of threads.

It’s easier for us to track down comments and proposals in the forum rather than in the product comments where there is no paging.

You can enter FULL XML WEBSITE V2 page and check the ridiculous amount of comments we get and understand why this thread is created.

Triworks.net Team

3072 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

it’s a good way to promote.. but what if all of us will make threads with wishlists for our files?

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
BurningRabbit says

You are free to post what you want in the forum as long as it is on the right topic. Don’t you think? :)

2671 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
Chuckanucka says

I think you will find ITEM REQUESTS are for buyers not sellers.

As wickedpixel said,even if a few authors started doing what you are doing, the forum would soon be be full of promotions like yours and there would be no point in using it.

Other authors in the past have tried promoting their files like you do and people soon got annoyed. Its not surprising that you post a link to your file in your response to my comment.

Buyers normally post their requests in the file comments nor sure why you feel the need to take it to the forum. Its not easier in the forum as the forum does not have a rss feed like the comments page.

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
BurningRabbit says

It’s better to have one thread with all requests from buyers then having users creating different threads for each request. We are doing our best to support our buyers. Full XML website was sold 93 times in a little more than a week. As you may know it’s hard to deal with all buyers request and reply to everyone, it’s even harder to keep searching the forums for specific requests. I think that your comment on this post is above what you say here, and that’s why I think reviewers should not sell at FD.

I would like to keep this thread with the purpose it was created for. If you want to open this discussion, maybe you should create a new thread.

2671 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
Chuckanucka says

Nothing i say is the opinion of Flash den, just my own personal view. Not sure why you think reviewers should not sell here.

As you know if a buyer wants something new added to your file, they are going to email you or post on the file comments page NOT the forum.

Anyway i am off to make a thread for each of my 24 files.

26 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
arteye says

A slightly better news section. I liked the V2 news section ….so maybe you can create a fusion of both. Like small text for the menu of the news, opens in the main window and not in a seperate box but has space (picture holder) for pics…...and why not create a seperate file for around $20-30 as a simple CMS which can be easily integrated with it. That would be great! Oh…..and supply the psd of the home image….i love that text lol

773 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Mexico
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GARRO says
Nothing i say is the opinion of Flash den, just my own personal view. Not sure why you think reviewers should not sell here.

As you know if a buyer wants something new added to your file, they are going to email you or post on the file comments page NOT the forum.

Anyway i am off to make a thread for each of my 24 files.

EXACTLY !!!!!

TRI , we all appreciate your work… it’s amazing, honeslty..

but dont play dumb, this issue has been adressed before, and maybe none of the staff have said anything becuase you are definetly a TOP SELLER , but we have seen this before, and its been frowned upon…

as chuck says, item request section is for buyers to ask for specific files, if every Author did what you are doing, the forum would be a mess..

i know you are trying to provide a better services for your costumers, but thats where the EMAIL comes in…. let them request changes by this method, and dont be lazy to read the comments on your files…. every author is bound to do so…. it sucks, but this is the only way….

please dont get mad, this is just the way it should be… ;-)

Update: Vahid, Collis, i guess it’s time to address this issue in the author program….There should be some guidelines for authors of the use of the forums.

by
by
by
by
by
by