• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Turkey
junus says

Hi.

I try to make fullscreen with external (loaded) swf. It makes fullscreen to main swf (with loaded one) not only loaded swf. Any idea for my problem?

Thank you for now.

Best.

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

When you load an SWF A into an SWF B , then all the stage objects of SWF A are basically inserted into the SWF B (inside desired movieclip/sprite object) at run-time. So, you actually end up having only one SWF .

Keep this in mind, and then reconsider your problem.

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
junus says
KamilWaheed said
When you load an SWF A into an SWF B , then all the stage objects of SWF A are basically inserted into the SWF B (inside desired movieclip/sprite object) at run-time. So, you actually end up having only one SWF . Keep this in mind, and then reconsider your problem.

Thank you Kamil. You are right. I have tried scaling method regarding screen ratio. It works :)

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
junus says

By the way the real solution is defining a rectangle the using fullScreenSourceRect method of the stage.

var screenRectangle:Rectangle = new Rectangle(video.x, video.y, video.width, video.height);
stage.fullScreenSourceRect = screenRectangle;
stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
2 posts
fascination13 says

junus, could you please elaborate. I have built a swf that pulls an external swf that pulls an external flv, I would like to be able to have the video go full screen without the rest of the content going full screen and it sounds like that is what you have done, but I’m a bit confused as to what you are saying. I’ve been searching quite a bit for a solution. Also for various reasons I am using ActionScript 2.0 Thank you in advance.

2 posts
fascination13 says

junus, could you please elaborate. I have built a swf that pulls an external swf that pulls an external flv, I would like to be able to have the video go full screen without the rest of the content going full screen and it sounds like that is what you have done, but I’m a bit confused as to what you are saying. I’ve been searching quite a bit for a solution. Also for various reasons I am using ActionScript 2.0 Thank you in advance.

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Turkey
junus says
fascination13 said

Can you send me a simple? Maybe I can help you.

by
by
by
by
by
by