5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fabioabu says

Hi everyone. I am trying to create the Fullsize Background Gallery but could not. I followed every step of the tutorial, but only managed to create other ways to display images and videos. I saw the presentation of the main theme, liked and bought. But I can’t configure the same. Can anybody help me please? I have looked on the web but can’t found nothing.

thanks

5 posts
fabioabu says

Sorry for some english errors, but i’m from Brazil :)

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi fabioabu, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Boa sorte!

5 posts
fabioabu says

Thanks!

5 posts
fabioabu says

Hi Dzinc, one more question: to post in that specific forum i’ve to create an account, and to create an account i’ve to put an purshase code. I bought the ThemeForest but can’t find this pushase code in the archives downloaded from the envato. Do you know where or how can i find this?

5 posts
fabioabu says

I just found the code!!!!! Thanks :)

by
by
by
by
by
by