this normal if set wp debug to false. Just declaring variable to fix it
Twenty Twelve does not have any code errors like that. Quite sure those errors are coming from the plugins you use.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
actually, 2012 functions.php has only 450 lines
There is no way there is code as ugly as the one posted here in the normal Twenty Twelve.
Of course , i knocked for example (Twenty Twelve) , i every themes tested have these problem