• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Pakistan
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
MsTrends says

Hey!

Hope u people would be fine. I’ve recently make a contract for acquisition of WordPress conversion rights for one of PSD file here on themeforest.

Now i wanted to make that guy payment. But the problem is that i’ve only Payoneer (debit card) and that guy has only PayPal and Skrill option.

If u guys know any method of making payment using payoneer card to that guy, let me know. It would be highly appreciated.

Regards Muhammad Faisal

137 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
MsTrends says

any one?

253 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
SuggeElson says

Just make that guy to signup with payoneer for local bank transfer or card and send money via payoneer, if not want (i can`t see why it`s free service) this is not your problem.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Just make that gay to signup with payoneer for local bank transfer or card and send money via payoneer, if not want (i can`t see why it`s free service) this is not your problem.

+1

137 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
MsTrends says

Just make that gay to signup with payoneer for local bank transfer or card and send money via payoneer, if not want (i can`t see why it`s free service) this is not your problem.

i think it will take at least 2-3 weeks for him to get the card from payoneer. So, i think it would be better for me to add my payoneer card to my skrill (moneybookers) account, load funds in skrill account from my payoneer card and than transfer that funds to that guy skrill account.

I’ve opted this route but now i’m facing difficulties in verifying my payoneer card in my skrill account. The amount deducted by skrill for verfication purpose is not same as amount mentioned in my payoneer statement. This issue is also discussed here: http://ranacseruet.blogspot.com/2010/07/payoneer-moneybookers.html

Does any one of you have faced this issue?

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

i think it will take at least 2-3 weeks for him to get the card from payoneer. So, i think it would be better for me to add my payoneer card to my skrill (moneybookers) account, load funds in skrill account from my payoneer card and than transfer that funds to that guy skrill account.

I’ve opted this route but now i’m facing difficulties in verifying my payoneer card in my skrill account. The amount deducted by skrill for verfication purpose is not same as amount mentioned in my payoneer statement. This issue is also discussed here: http://bizcovering.com/business/verify-alertpay-and-moneybookers-from-payoneer-debit-mastercard/

Does any one of you have faced this issue?

ooOHH i didn’t knew before we can link our payoneer account with moneybooker (skrill) to share send and transfer funds.

This is good option.

137 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
MsTrends says

ooOHH i didn’t knew before we can link our payoneer account with moneybooker (skrill) to share send and transfer funds. This is good option.

Yes there are plenty of debit/credit card services which u can link to ur skrill account.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

ooOHH i didn’t knew before we can link our payoneer account with moneybooker (skrill) to share send and transfer funds. This is good option.
Yes there are plenty of debit/credit card services which u can link to ur skrill account.

But there is no any authenticity is moneybookers accept payoneer, I didn’t found in there site about this.

137 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
MsTrends says

But there is no any authenticity is moneybookers accept payoneer, I didn’t found in there site about this.

I’ve just talked to Nissim from Payoneer about the said issue and he has given me correct amount which is charged by skrill. So, i think if it was not possible he would have already told me.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

I’ve just talked to Nissim from Payoneer about the said issue and he has given me correct amount which is charged by skrill. So, i think if it was not possible he would have already told me.

Clear me its possible or not Moenybookers to Payoneer and Payoneer to Moneybookers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by