- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I don’t think this would work as the display shows a 2d image. That’s where most people can see it’s not a window.
Fake or not … great commercial! Thanks!
But technically I don’t believe. Ultra HD resolution yes gives little bit more details but what about light intensity and dinamic range? How comes TV can provide same light as a window during the day time? – No way. They either needed other light sources – hidden where? Inside of each wall? or it looks as a fake.
I do’t believe this too., but they has different light sources inside the room. even the room was looks like vibrating(may be a wiggle effect )