806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Is it possible to play the lowest one? :)
It’s a functional 6 strings fretless, but it’s there rather for a gimmick than for actual playing.

Here’s an explanation about the guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDndcxHWyM&feature=youtu.be&t=10m25s

And another stupid guitar:

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Funny vid and great autotune job:

806 posts
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

The man himself !!!!! Does any of you guys know who it is and what he did for the music history ? :)

806 posts
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Oh yeah! That’s Giorgio Moroder. Never heard of him…

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Oh yeah! That’s Giorgio Moroder. Never heard of him…
Now your kidding me right ;) ?
806 posts
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says
I googled the image. I know his works of course, but it’s the first time I hear this name.
Anyway, what’s so funny about this image? From the other pictures I saw, this is his normal appearance.

1122 posts
+8 more
SonicCube says

Anyway, what’s so funny about this image? From the other pictures I saw, this is his normal appearance.

Well, i think the picture has a funny aspect with his look of the 70’s in front of all the analog equipment. But you know, everyone has a different understanding of humor ;)

806 posts
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Inverted guitar:

806 posts
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

by
by
by
by
by
by