• Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
digitalscience
says

Talk to myself
That’s usual and common, not fun! :P

Ok good, thought I was going crazy ;) What if you talk to yourself and make yourself laugh, then it’s fun. But then I worry I’m taking it too far. Also is talking to yourself in the mirror ok? haha

1069 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
aron66
says

Sometimes I wanna be InlifeThrill and know how much sales would I get XD Well, just happened once :D

1424 posts
  • Wordsmith
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Affiliate Level 2
+7 more
Stylius
says

Talk to myself
Ok good, thought I was going crazy ;) What if you talk to yourself and make yourself laugh, then it’s fun. But then I worry I’m taking it too far. Also is talking to yourself in the mirror ok? haha

There is nothing to worry about asking questions and talking to yourself, start worrying when you’ll begin to answer.

1424 posts
  • Wordsmith
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Affiliate Level 2
+7 more
Stylius
says

Double post.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Talk to myself

Then you may need to change the enviro DS. I had similar experiences but probably the family members around my computer giving external tasks are keeping myself balanced. But still personally I feel the loneliness is a rare thing we can achieve, if there is no balance it has some drawbacks but better try utilize it! Personally I see it as gift – if happens! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by