56 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
miniMAC says

but then I realize that some jobs that are published are shameless copies and STOLEN from other sites, I find it unacceptable.

Hi miniMAC, if you feel that there are any issues regarding copyright infringement, you can always send support an e-mail: http://graphicriver.net/support

Copyright Related Issues are taken very seriously.

Just so it is clear, keep in mind that some authors are non-exclusive, meaning they have the right to sell the same file in multiple sites/markets.

Ok i report the file :)

151 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
Keenpixel says

I think maybe we all need to stop lamenting about this file or that file that isn’t up to “quality”. Who’s quality? Yours, or Envatos? They are obviously doing something right since they are so widely popular with so many sites and marketplaces under their belt.

Is there room for improvement? Sure! And it seems that Envato/GraphicRiver are already taking steps towards improvement by removing less than stellar performing items. Honestly we are lucky we have files accepted and are allowed to sell on the Marketplace(s). Maybe we should count our blessings instead of complaining!

Just my 2 cents on the matter…

2212 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
crozer says

I think maybe we all need to stop lamenting about this file or that file that isn’t up to “quality”. Who’s quality? Yours, or Envatos? They are obviously doing something right since they are so widely popular with so many sites and marketplaces under their belt.

Of course, but part of that success lies on the opinions, receptions and overall reactions of the community.

Maybe we should count our blessings instead of complaining! Just my 2 cents on the matter…

I understand your point, but this thread is not about complaining, but rather about a massive collection of suggestions and feedback.

151 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
Keenpixel says

Of course, but part of that success lies on the opinions, receptions and overall reactions of the community.

I understand your point, but this thread is not about complaining, but rather about a massive collection of suggestions and feedback.

You’re right, perhaps complaining wasn’t the best choice of word. I was just sharing my opinion on the subject along with the rest. A different perspective to look at things from maybe.

by
by
by
by
by
by