1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Banks are a business, they can’t run if they don’t take any money from its customers so no, there’s no way of avoiding fees. :)

3749 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Yep, Envato takes just $35, intermediary banks takes another bit.
For SWIFT transfers i usually pay $35 (Envato), $25-30 (Intermediary bank, normally in US) and another $25-30 (My local spanish bank comission). That depends obviously on the transfered amount.

So, best advice unless you need urgently the money is group some months before transfering.

251 posts themesdepot.org
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has referred 10+ members
+6 more
ThemesDepot says

Nissim_Payoneer SAYS
For high payment amounts I would very much recommend the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service. This allows for direct bank transfers to your account, supporting over 200 countries and 50 currencies, starting at only $2.99 per payment.
Another time, transfer the money with Payoneer directly to your bank account. That will be cost about $3-10. In some countries if you transfer the money in USD currency, you have +1% (up to $10) :)

Contact nissimal@payoneer.com for more informations.

So this means that i can transfer my money on the payoneer account then from that account to my Uk bank ?

1702 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I wonder when will you scream out ppl, when they take 10-20% of your money as “transfer fee” or “management tax” or whatever lies you never agreed upon?

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Banks are a business, they can’t run if they don’t take any money from its customers so no, there’s no way of avoiding fees. :)

Actually fees are just another rip-off and especially the SWIFT transfer. They are charging 90$ for forwarding SWIFT message. This system is old and brutally advantageous for banks, so they keep them :)

1702 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Yes it’s a business, but it’s only an automated service, there is no expense for delivering this service whatsoever, so where are we heading here?

3749 posts
  • Located in Spain
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

I wonder when will you scream out ppl (...)

What is exactly your proposal against global capitalism?
I can promise scream does nothing against it.

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I wonder when will you scream out ppl, when they take 10-20% of your money as “transfer fee” or “management tax” or whatever lies you never agreed upon?

are you speaking about envato? or the banks?

anyway I’ve found that thread I was speaking about

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/buy-now-better-deposit-expiry-and-fees-for-bank-transfer-payments/19430?page=1 http://blog.themeforest.net/site-news/buy-now-better-deposit-expiry-and-fees-for-bank-transfer-payments/

those 35$ envato ask is said to cover their time for processing the payment send by SWIFT transfer and bank fee. Is not clear what bank fee they are talking about, maybe some money asked by the bank envato work with, not the cost of sending the money with the SWIFT system.

1484 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Have you tried with Payoneer?

455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payoneer provides Envato payees with two options:

1) You can get paid from Envato to a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card
2) You can get paid from Envato directly to your bank account, with a service processed by Payoneer

The 2nd option does not require a Payoneer card. It’s a direct bank transfer, simply it’s processed by Payoneer. Payoneer has a Global Bank Transfer Solution that is fully automated and localized, supporting transfers in over 50 local currencies.

We offer local bank transfers to over 60 countries, which means that we’ll actually send your payment from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. Pricing for that service is only $2.99 per payment (with the exception of India, Russia, and Brazil which are $5.95).

For the remaining 140+ countries we offer wire transfers and have recently updated the charge to be only $15 per payment (as opposed to the previous $9.95 + 1% capped at $19.95 total). We believe that this change will make the charge much simpler, and also less expensive for the payees in many cases.

To sign up you need to go to the withdrawal settings of your Envato account and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be directed to an online application page, where you can choose to either sign up for the Payoneer card or Global Bank Transfer Service. It looks like this: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by