• Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Payoneer provides Envato payees with two options:

1) You can get paid from Envato to a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card
2) You can get paid from Envato directly to your bank account, with a service processed by Payoneer

The 2nd option does not require a Payoneer card. It’s a direct bank transfer, simply it’s processed by Payoneer. Payoneer has a Global Bank Transfer Solution that is fully automated and localized, supporting transfers in over 50 local currencies.

We offer local bank transfers to over 60 countries, which means that we’ll actually send your payment from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. Pricing for that service is only $2.99 per payment (with the exception of India, Russia, and Brazil which are $5.95).

For the remaining 140+ countries we offer wire transfers and have recently updated the charge to be only $15 per payment (as opposed to the previous $9.95 + 1% capped at $19.95 total). We believe that this change will make the charge much simpler, and also less expensive for the payees in many cases.

To sign up you need to go to the withdrawal settings of your Envato account and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be directed to an online application page, where you can choose to either sign up for the Payoneer card or Global Bank Transfer Service. It looks like this: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Another personal information seller? NO THANKS!!

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
flashedge says

Use SWIFT only if you have a big amount to transfer, otherwise it’s a waste of money.

7438 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

well they give you an alternative to swift that cost way less. where is the problem?

anyway there are some issue with payoneer, the fact that if some problem happens with your money while is transferred, more likely it will get stuck for weeks or months, since payoneer will just do the sitting duck game and put every responsibility on the back of their third party partners.

Same thing may happen with swift or other payment systems so the conclusion is that sending money is is just a lottery.

The truth is that one individual who sends some money means nothing for these financial institutions whatever their PR will say. If you want respect from them you need to move millions or more probably hundred of millions through their system. Become a weapon or drug dealer and you will see how nice the banks will be with you :)

203 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
ikaruna says

Payoneer provides Envato payees with two options:.......

Nissim_Payoneer, when my partner tried to load my card (send me money), Payoneer Security Department rejected the transfer, additionally they’ve added a $300/month restriction for my account. After I have contacted your live support centre, they told me that in order to be able to receive more money from other persons I need to make more money on my own Envato account. Is that true, how can the restriction to my account can be lifted?

regards,

455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payoneer does not hold funds for bank transfers, they are transferred to your bank account automatically as soon as Envato sends your payment. If there is an issue with a payment that has not arrived to your bank, we will do our best to assist in identifying the issue and having it resolved as soon as possible. If the issue is due to your local bank or banking network, however, it may not be something that Payoneer can immediately resolve. It’s rare for such an occurrence to happen, however even if the issue is not related to Payoneer’s system we will still do what we can to assist in resolving the issue with your local bank.

In addition we have a very clear privacy policy and will not sell your personal information. You can view it here: http://www.payoneer.com/privacy.aspx

@SakuraPixel: I believe that you are referring to our Private Loading Service, which is a service available to active Payoneer cardholders. As our customer support team mentioned, the service is only available if you have been active in receiving payments from one of our partners over the last 6 months. You can read more about it here: http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx

I also suggest that you take a look at our US Payment Service, which allows you to receive payments from select US companies to your card, via US ACH transfer: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

88 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignPuma says

Nissim_Payoneer SAYS
For high payment amounts I would very much recommend the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service. This allows for direct bank transfers to your account, supporting over 200 countries and 50 currencies, starting at only $2.99 per payment.
Another time, transfer the money with Payoneer directly to your bank account. That will be cost about $3-10. In some countries if you transfer the money in USD currency, you have +1% (up to $10) :)

Contact nissimal@payoneer.com for more informations.
So this means that i can transfer my money on the payoneer account then from that account to my Uk bank ?

Yes! :)
When withdraw your money on themeforest with Payoneer, select option to transfer the money directly to your bank account..

239 posts themesdepot.org
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+6 more
ThemesDepot says

Nissim_Payoneer SAYS
For high payment amounts I would very much recommend the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service. This allows for direct bank transfers to your account, supporting over 200 countries and 50 currencies, starting at only $2.99 per payment.
Another time, transfer the money with Payoneer directly to your bank account. That will be cost about $3-10. In some countries if you transfer the money in USD currency, you have +1% (up to $10) :)

Contact nissimal@payoneer.com for more informations.
So this means that i can transfer my money on the payoneer account then from that account to my Uk bank ?
Yes! :)
When withdraw your money on themeforest with Payoneer, select option to transfer the money directly to your bank account..

Thank you, i’m still not sure if i should transfer the money with SWIFT or through payoneer, does anyone knows if payoneer blocks funds like paypal when they need to verify your personal details after a certain limit ?

219 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Envato offer MoneyBookers which is the best solution although it may not be available in all countries. I use it through a freelancing site and have been sending thousands every month through it for the past 4 years without a problem.

455 posts
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@ThemesDepot: Payoneer will not hold your funds, and there is no limit to the amount that you can receive from Envato. Any personal information required will be requested during the original sign up process. In addition, for the Global Bank Transfer Service, the payments are automatically sent to your bank account as soon as they are received from Envato.

149 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
davidossahdez says

Payoneer does not hold funds for bank transfers, they are transferred to your bank account automatically as soon as Envato sends your payment. If there is an issue with a payment that has not arrived to your bank, we will do our best to assist in identifying the issue and having it resolved as soon as possible.

I got an issue with Payoneer in February and I never get a response to where’s my money! Sincerely, you have a pretty unreliable service. I don’t recommend it to anyone. Also, your support system sucks. I get a bunch of emails from 5 or 6 different people asking me to explain everything from the beginning! All of them say me the same thing. We’ll pass your question to the Financial Operations Deparment. They will contact you as soon as possible. Yeah, sure! If “as soon as possible” means “never”, they were right ¬¬

by
by
by
by
by
by