14 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Poland
flyjack says

Hey guys, i am owner of a gaming site. At the moment i am using Gonzo Theme, which is great with his review system, but i need something more complex.

I need something with: -magazine theme -review system -game list/catalog ( because now i am adding new games to catalog with html code, which is painfull timewasting disaster ) - optional : buddypress support

Is there anything on themeforest or anywhere like this? Gosh, this is so hard to find theme like this, and there are thousands portfolio themes. I mean come on!

Please help me find something that will fit this :(

1034 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Why are you surprised that there isn’t a theme that suits your exact needs? The idea is these themes are building blocks for you or someone you hire to build upon

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
flyjack says

Im surprised cause themeforest has so many items. PLUS i do not know where to find a person to hire :P

1034 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

You could always find the closest item to your needs / Just an item you really like, then just post a little thread here asking to hire someone! :)

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
flyjack says

That’s a good idea. But what are the prices of for example adding game catalog to the site and optimizing theme for buddypress?

1034 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

Well it all depends on the developer, most will charge an hourly rate, an average of $40/h I’d say, adding a game catalog might take a few hours nothing major, optimizing theme for buddypress, I’d say it’d take just a few more shouldn’t be too difficult! :)

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
flyjack says

So for example it can take up to 10 hours or more? So its 400 dollars or more. Comparing to theme price of 50, its a very expensive contract for me :P Gosh

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
flyjack says

Well maybe one day someone will finally make a complete game portal wordpress theme. Cause all i see here are more of game blogs with only rating…

by
by
by
by
by
by