1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Expozure says

Dear Members. I am having a issue with my Themeforest template under wordpress for my website expozure.dk and there is no way I find how to get rid of two sentences that show per default. Maybe someone know how to guide me?

As a starting page in my site, (Home), I use a Frontslider to upload a video and a jpeg. I want to get rid off the sentence called “Company Name” and “your Slogan”, so I have gone into Appearance, and also under Settings/General, and also under Themes/Edit in order to remove them (or put something else). Then dave the changes, but the sentences keep appearing.

Am I missing something? I am geting already emails about my clients, which is not good….. so if someone could help me I would apprecaite it.

thank you un advanced. Greetings from Denmark

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+5 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi Expozure, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by